Victorian Houses Of Toronto And A Whimsical Raccoon Face Mask
This special face mask is created by Atlas Arts. It features an image of downtown Toronto's Victorian houses and a whimsical raccoon. This printed image is one of the watercolour sketches I did recently.
This reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands. Choose a design that will complement your style, as face masks are becoming the new trend.
• 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable